Be Yourself. Change! Make a Difference in this World. Thank you for being in my site. love you All.. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
RSS

Selena Gomez is growing up too fast!

Selena Gomez opens up about growing up in the spotlight!

Seeing her in the flash her signature sweet smile on the red carpet, it's obvious Selena Gomez has grown up in the three years since she hit superstardoom. Throwing her converse sneakers and insecurities in the closet, Selena opened up to a Celebrity Spectacular about how she has changed. 
Selena Gomez photo of her fanclub

Selena admits that growing up in the spotlight has been tough. "I used to check gossip sites way too much," she admits. "I disn't like the person I was becoming. I was taking everything to heart." 

With a little help from her mom, Selena was able to ignore the mean comments and gain confidence. "I've taken the higher road and I'm very happy!" she smiles pretty. Today Selena concentrates on being classy, stylish and dedicated to her acting and music career. "I love my band!" she grins. She's traded in her Converse for heals and jeans for dresses, making her one of the best-dresses celebs in Hollywood, but what hasn't changed in her sweet heart!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Goodbye!

Hope you all like it. It has been an honor to do this HOT POP BLOG! As you know, it has been my dream to be a writer and publish work and stuff and as you see I'm living a quarter of that! Hope you all enjoy it, coment it, recomended it, and love it. If you wanna contact me or write something that you wannna publish email me at : moanasun@gmail.com Thanks you all for this opportunity. See ya next time...